Field Rep Profile
If you have already filled out a profile, please to not submit another one unless information has changed.
If you have any questions, please do not call, send an email to
Auto Insurance Carrier
Buisness Liability Insurance Carrier
P & P contractor
Area of Coverage
What services are you providing to other companies
Name a few companies you are currently contracted with (Required, proof of IRS/State
Independent Contractor Status):
PLease read the following Confidentiality/Privacy Agreement
Confidential Information Agreement
Addendum to IC Contract Proposal
(Not valid until IC has indicated he agrees to the terms of this contract)
This Confidential Information Agreement is made and entered into on this day, month and year of acceptance (“Computer Date Stamp is the Effective Date”) by and between IC (Independent Contractor) with an office located at (see IC Profile Data Form) and Sprint Mortgage INC, with offices located at PO BOX 4060, Chino, CA 91708.
IC agrees that all information received by IC from Sprint Mortgage INC, or from any other source on Sprint Mortgage INC behalf is “Confidential Information” and shall be maintained in confidence and not disclosed, used or duplicated, except as described in this paragraph. Confidential Information includes all list of customer, former customers, applicants and prospective customers and all information relating to and identified with such persons; business volumes or usage; financial information; pricing information; software, software documentation; and information concerning business plans or business strategy.
IC may use Confidential Information only in connection with performance of any matters with Sprint Mortgage INC, and IC shall not copy Confidential Information or disclose Confidential Information to any third person, including employees of contractor who do not need Confidential Information in order to perform those duties.
IC shall not advertise, market or otherwise make known to others any information relating to the performance of its duties, including mentioning or implying the name of Sprint Mortgage INC, to perform those duties, IC must first obtain the consent of Sprint Mortgage INC to make such disclosure and IC must enter into a confidentiality agreement with such third party under which that third party would be restricted from disclosing, using or duplicating such Confidential Information, except as consistent with this paragraph.
If requested by Sprint Mortgage INC, any employee, representative, agent or subcontractor of IC’s shall enter into a non-disclosure agreement with Sprint Mortgage INC to protect the Confidential Information satisfactory to Sprint Mortgage INC. A breach by IC of confidentiality obligations or the use by IC of Sprint Mortgage INC name without prior consent may cause Sprint Mortgage INC to suffer irreparable harm in an amount not easily ascertained. IC agrees that any breach resulting from gross negligence, whether threatened or actual, will give Sprint Mortgage INC the right to terminate this Agreement immediately, obtain equitable relief, i.e., obtain an injunction to restrain such disclosure or use, and pursue all other remedies Sprint Mortgage INC may have at law or in equity. The provisions of this section shall survive the termination of this agreement.
Please read the following Independent Contractor Agreement:
Independent Contractor Contract Proposal
(Not valid until IC has indicated he agree to the terms of this contract)
Sprint Mortgage INC or SM referred to herein means Sprint Mortgage INC; its authorized employees and/or any subsidiary to Sprint Mortgage INC,
Independent Contractor or IC referred to herein means that person(s) or business contracting to supply specified services to Sprint Mortgage INC in behalf of Sprint Mortgage INC clients.
PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED EXCEPT SIGNATURE
WHEREAS, SM is engaged in the business of supplying a variety of field services to the mortgage lender industry and has expended much time, effort, money researching and developing such service offerings has successfully established a reputation, demand, and good will for such services under the name of Sprint Mortgage INC; SM desires that in the geographic area agreed upon by SM and IC that performance of its services be handled by an independent contractor. It is recognized by the parties hereto that it is to the mutual benefit of both parties to maintain all government and industry standards and to preserve the good will of SM ant its clients;
WHEREAS, Sprint Mortgage INC intends to contract with independent contractor named for the performance of certain tasks;
WHEREAS, Independent contractors principal place of business is located at the following address indicated on IC profile submitted;
WHEREAS, Independent Contractor represents that IC is engaged in an independent calling and has complied with all federal, state, or local laws regarding business permits and licenses that may be required to carry out said independent calling and the tasks to be performed under this agreement;
WHEREAS, IC represents that IC is engaged, or intends in the foreseeable future to be engaged, in the same or similar activities for other employers and that SM is not, or will not be, IC's sole and only client or customer;
THEREFORE, IN CONSIDERATION OF THE FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS AND THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, Sprint Mortgage INC and Independent Contractor AGREE;
1. SM engages IC to perform the following tasks or services:
Field interviews, surveys, verifications and/or reports at the addresses specified by SM’s clients and/or property preservation services, securing, lock changes, vacant property clean up, trash hauling, etc.
2. No FICA (social security) payroll tax shall be withheld from payments to IC by SM.
3. No federal unemployment insurance shall be paid by SM on account of IC.
4. No state or federal income tax shall be withheld from payments to IC.
5. No State Disability Insurance (SDI) nor State Unemployment Insurance (SUl) shall be withheld or paid by SM on account of IC.
6. No worker's compensation insurance has been or will be obtained by SM on account of IC for the tasks to be performed by IC or IC’s employees or sub-contractors.
7. SM shall prepare periodic Statement of Account for IC and submit it to IC with payment in accordance with paragraph 2. Disputes concerning accuracy of the statement shall be submitted to SM in writing with appropriate documentation within 30 days of receipt by IC, otherwise that statement shall be considered valid and final.
8. SM shall pay IC according to a written fee schedule and/or a fee schedules specified by mortgage lending and/or governing agency requesting services. All services must be satisfactorily performed and returned within the agreed time limitations specified on requests, reports and/or job orders.
9. IC shall supply all equipment, vehicles, materials and supplies to accomplish the designated task except field service order forms, requests forms, reports forms, investor and/or government forms required by SM’s clients.
10. IC retains the sole right to control and/or direct the manner in which the services described herein are to be performed as long as the manner is consistent with the laws of the states in which the services are performed, regulations and stipulations of governmental insuring agencies and those of private investors and Federal law. SM retains the right to inspect, to stop work, to prescribe alterations, and/or generally to supervise the work to insure its conformity with industry standards and fee schedules. IC and SM understand that it is IC's sole responsibility to provide all employment taxes, including withholding and social security, and insurance, including workers compensation coverage and public liability insurance arising out of or relating to this agreernent.
11. Proprietary information, materials, trade styles, copy rights and all privacy rights; IC agrees to keep strictly confidential and not divulge to any third party any of SM’s methods of operation, procedures, manuals, memos, forms, clients (other than those made public knowledge by SM’s sales promotional literature), or any details relating to the names and addresses or personal financial information and/or situation of mortgagors supplied by SM to IC. IC agrees to return all reports, job order request, reports or physical materials supplied by SM to IC immediately upon request or termination of this agreement by an authorized representative of SM.
12. This agreement may not be terminated except upon 10 days written notice to the other party at that party’s last known principal place of business. In concert with paragraph 4, SM reserves the right to terminate forwarding additional work assignments to IC pending resolution of performance deficiencies by IC.
13. Any dispute between IC and SM concerning the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration pursuant to the laws of the State of California.
14. Failure of SM to strictly enforce any of the terms or conditions of this agreement shall not constitute waiver of such default or any other defaults which may thereinafter occur under the same or any other of the terms or conditions herein contained and attached, and shall not preclude, prevent, or stop SM in any way or at any time thereafter from enforcing the terms and condition herein set forth.
Yes, I accept the terms of these agreementsNo
Please click the Submit button and wait for confirmation